.................

You'd think that now that its almost over, id feel better about everything but 2 weeks have gone by and i haven't felt this alone in like forever , the boredom has become suicidal, i wake up every morning hoping something would change or something miraculous would happen, something unexpected.
A miracle happened, but it lasted less than 24hours, i had smoked the emotional crack-pipe needed to find a road to discovery, a road far away from cloud nine, But i still haven't felt as close to the clouds as I've felt this past few days.
I've drowned myself in all sorts of Music, between the sheets madness but as soon as the music stops it goes back to normal. I'm conflicted , my so called best friend thinks I've abandoned her , but in reality i am the abandoned one, i admit to the fact that im pretty weird, but being ordinary isn't an option so it doesn't bother me .
Am just going to go back in between my sheets and drown in Owl city, Vanilla twilight* is more like an exact  interpretation of how i feel right now..  i haven't written in a while, because i start writing something but i never actually finish it, its safe to say ive Hit the Block

Comments

Popular Posts