Introduction

Every year i'd make a list of things i want in and out of my life in the following year, but i just realized i never get it all ticked out, so this year i didnt even bother. But this year is theme #Nobullshit year .
The major highlight for me this year would be JUNE 29th because it signifies two very important events in my life, The succesful end of one of my educational journeys and The celebration of a love like no other.
My First Blog, Celebration of new beginnings. My only new year resolution is to be the best i can be this year, Love like i have never loved before, Give like never before and be optimistic about every situation am in (which may be close to impossible cuz am a pessimist) but ill try.

                                     

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts