Rantings of a eccentric randomer

Today was a random day as usual,  my project supervisor is really frustrating me and i just want to scream endlessly *sigh*. I haven't really done anything useful this week cant wait for it to be over.
My hair is a mess, am broke as Fuck (excuse my French), as a matter of fact a friend of mine walked up to me and said he has never seen me look so Ugly* (He didn't say those exact words but he insinuated it ) , am semi depressed, and stressed, and to top it people seem to think  am adding weight: Im not a size 2.5,(even if sometimes i wish i was), But u dont have to rub it in my face. Argh!
My distorted self image *sigh, Im breaking out and i feel choked every second, I know this sounds like the normal teenage girl dairy, but its even more pathetic because i never say stuff like this even if im feeling it.  Im definitely not drop dead gorgeous, or anorexic-ally thin, i look at my Grotesque self and just hope that it would eventually get better.
The only thing i can do is Look into the mirror and repeatedly say to myself, You are Gorgeous*. there is nothing  more to do than boost my self esteem.
Well i may be fatter, uglier , or worse but the next time anybody tries to state the obvious, because according to them i'm completely oblivious of my life and my body, and people can be irritably mean  :S, i may be forced to pounce on whoever does so, without Mercy!!

Comments

  1. I know this sound cliche..but really its not what people say about you but what you think about yourself that matters the most.

    People are always going to talk and blab and all. But fact is someone out there thinks you're beautiful just the way you are..& they love it all..every line..the scars..your weakness..etc.

    This is just a phase..& its gonna pass..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know its a Phase, just tired of it tho. Thanks a bunch :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts