Taddle Tales

" Its a whirlwind of events, doing things you know you shouldn't be, wanting things you know you shouldn't have , trying to be things you know would destroy you but reluctantly remain there any-ways, the whirlwind never stops, if anything it becomes an avalanche "  - Me 

Mistakes tend to play a vital role in what makes a person,
I've made mistakes , some less than others,
I've hurt the people that loved me and ,
I Love the people that hurt me ,
I want to know there is a method to my madness
That I'm content with my irrationality
 I'm a lot like my mother
Although id love to hate her
We never see eye to eye
Wrongdoings on both parts, more is never good enough
Looking to gain trust in a road not taken
Both hanging by the umbilical thread
Strained and weak but still there
I've been under a microscope my whole life
Never really had the chance to make my own mistakes
Everybody has a taddle tale about their life
I've searched for but Mine is pretty basic ,
I've searched for somewhat of a love hate story or Daddy issues
I never had daddy issues, he was always there , every time, everywhere.
So there is nothing or no-one to blame
I need answers as to why I'm this way
I need a reason to be a delinquent or a stoner or ..............
Perhaps just someone or something to blame
 I have none ...................................
 I just want my own story
Here i wrestle with words , emotions and music
They remain my sanity
They keep me from running away
Freedom is overrated
But I'm tired of being shielded

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts