Heart on A Wet Sheet!

I Can obviously feel it, I know i have never felt this way before
But i choose to remain in denial, Reality has never seemed so scary
But i choose to deny the fact that its Ecstatic and Euphoric any-time our eyes meet
1choose to deny the fact that I'm addicted to you, Am like a U - Junkie:)
I choose to deny the Fact that you Completely Rock my world every second i spend with you
I Only pray God grants me the grace to remain in this state.
Sigh!!, Never been keen on Valentine's day,
Today was supposed to be Normal, But it was Far from normal.
I Keep closing my eyes trying to reminisce and relive the amazing moments we shared
Cant help but think maybe, just maybe Love has finally shifted my way
After all my doubts and regrets and experiences
This definitely scares the Shit out of me.
But today was definitely a Fairytale , A scary Fairytale!!
Slipping into Reality: Think im in love!
Listening to my mushiest playlist. Feeling very pathetic. as usual
The only thing i want right now is to be with you, I miss you like crazy already
This has no doubt being the most Memorable Valentine's day yet!
Hope he feels the same way tomorrow morning.

Comments

Popular Posts