Wrote this a while back. Still cant Phantom why tho

Beware of the Danger
It Lurks for those who get swept away
The Dreamers get punished the most
By the truth they say its all in the little ways
One Reveals their love's gone away
Because when my hand was in your hand
My heart was pure
Now i see a different person, a different man
Rewriting Memories
The dogs running down the beach
And all i was left with was Sand in my shoes
Just sand in my shoes
Because Fools like me we love blindly
And the cracks never count
And now sitting here all alone reminiscing about that day
At the Cafe, The thunderstorm pouring outside
Waiting for those three words you could never say
They would have meant the world to me
You said you would write
But all it was, was Ink on a page, just ink on a page
Time fades away, as distant love grows in our eyes
Fools never last
I was foolish so where you
We always knew what laid ahead, but the fear we had kept us
Woe to all those who give their heart away
Woe to all those who give away their souls
Woe to all those who fall in love
For the Danger Lurks ahead
And you may end up getting burnt
Wish someone would have told me

Comments

Popular Posts