Thoughts

I Woke up feeling like i had the weight of the world on my shoulders
That seemingly depressed feeling 
Looking at the mirror and feeling so pathetic
You haven't lived up to expectation lately
Flunking all your tests and Exams 
Your parents Scolding you every little second they get about you not being good enough
You never seem to do anything right, It gets worse by the second
Ive been in every state of depression except the stage where i could hurt my self ( I love me to much)
I believe Thoughts on paper is Therapeutic
but how much therapy could i really get
I ve even come to understand why people take Hard drugs and ruin their lives 
Its not like i havent thought of it, For me to have come to a basic understanding
It surely means i had already prepared self justification in case i decided to venture into it
Life is a Bitch*- a term i think is highly underrated, but then again there's not much you can do
Then there comes Love.. sigh*
The one thing that is supposed to make everything better
Speaking of self justification, it drives in now when
The Person i love most in the world
Doesn't  love me back!!!!
I Get to see him everyday with someone else
It hurts like hell , sometimes i just wish i could scream 
Or cry my eyes out and it would make it all better
How can i cope in this cruel world without love
I cant even get someone like him to love me back , its pathetic
Life was supposed to be easy
As a child i always thought everything would fall into place at the right time
I would have no worries, or fears , or doubts 
But this bitch called life never makes anything easy for you 
Fake friends and Cold relations 
My life is far from perfect
But i have learned to take one day at a time
Make my imperfect life work
Stop complaining, and stop thinking about doing hard drugs
Because in the end i still have faith that Something would change .

Comments

  1. "Life is a bitch" is not so much underrated as it is overused.. :/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts