Imprinted

I’m not sure this is going to change anything,
I just feel I have to say these things.
I don’t have the best words to describe how I feel.
Maybe words can’t just describe something that feels this real,
But that doesn’t mean I won’t still try,
I’ll be bold and speak while I look you in the eye.
Since I met you, things have been different,
Life now seems to be making a lot of sense.
It might be lame but my world now revolves around you,
You’re one person I never get tired of talking about and talking to.
I wake up in the morning and I Smile because you are the first thing on my mind ,
I’ve Never imagined feeling this way about anyone Ever.
I love hearing that you love me just as much ,
In that moment, life never feels so hard.
My world really does revolve around you
Please tell me you feel the same way about me too.

Comments

  1. wow and you say your not good with words, look me in the eye when you speak now am still waiting for that anyways you know I feel the same way about you, love you 2 bits.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts