Feeble words

Like fine wine , your love grows older and tastes better .
Like words , you are a compilation of poetry , art and mystery .
Like sound , Rhymes entangled in a genius mind . mentally inclined to the beat of your heart .
Perfectly undefined .
I have gotten too used to found , that I had forgotten what it felt like to find .
Saying I love you seems inadequate
Syllables put together don't seem enough
I want to paint the sky for everyone to see

Myraid times infintity could not equal my love for you
Cruelly head over heels
Madly infactuated , Soo much so
I could stop my heart monetarily , just to hear your heartbeat against my chest .
Intoxicated with the scent of your wet hair and neck
Inebriated by your supple lips , that make me crazy when they hit my skin
Shatter me inside and build me up again
Intoxicatingly in lust with every part of you and the ones I know not yet ,I desire to find.
For everything I was and wasn't
You flawlessly love my flaws
Recognized my lyrics , because they or perfectly with your melody
In tune with your soul
I have lost control over these emotions
Silly of me to even try to compare you
No one comes back a match
Because for as long as we breathe
My only wish is for us to relive our past precious moments and make more .
We could laugh, dance , sing
For no reason
We could love each other forever
For no reason

Even though I know I may never be fully verbally proficient in expressing my love towards you
You are the insanity that keeps my thoughts sane
Even though I long for the days when you poured out your heart with words
And spilled them plain on a bark ,
I know I am still under your skin .
Even when I'm being intolerable
How you loved me Soo fiercely, unconditionally, understandingly .
You filled me like a poem full of similies
And I would honour your existence and love through my feeble words
As they are the feeble but hold every bit of truth ....

Love - Me

Comments

  1. Been almost a year since you wrote anything...is the writer\poet in you dead or was it just a passing fantasy?
    You write about a lot of things which I highly doubt you ever experienced, but you really have a knack for turning them to yours...write something new because your last fan( I think) is waiting.....Uwa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts