......................

I feel faded and grey inside
Like a part of me died
The roots fell weak , and so do my knees
To convince myself that its okay
It okay enough in my head, then it becomes so in actuality
I've probably held on to my innocence for way too long
Words have been my weapons
They've fought weak , but never gave up
 The nights never want to end , the days seem shorter
I suddenly begin to miss the reckless days i never  had
I miss the friends who could see through my soul without me uttering a single word
I miss the lovers that loved me flawed
I miss the playlist that brought me life
because i may never return to my sweet innocence
Flawed is all ill ever be
Il continue to reminisce on my nostalgic moments
Await my Drunken Valentine or
Embrace solitude ,
Confusion overshadows my every thought and being
The older i get the less i care about
I want to let it go but i cant
My heart is refusing me
I feel like im drowning , and i can only seek solace in its arms
I need that part of me back '
I need it to come alive
Bring it back to life ................................

Comments

Popular Posts