Mind

These past few weeks have been suffocating haven't even had enough time to breathe, or nevertheless blog about it. I'm really sorry i abandoned you my dear blog ,I've had an array of never ending tests, assignments and projects to finish, its safe to say am sick of school, its time to put my other fading talents to good use, everyone's doing it thinking of writing a song (lets start from the top) everyone's doing it, and i bet if i put my heart into it i could do better than half of the Nigerian artistes out there .

I have a great bathroom voice, it cant break glass or anything so i guess am good, if that doesn't work out I'll probably just try out for a movie ,well how hard could it be? I've done personal acting jobs of my own , My vaguely pretentious life has consisted of a lot of acting, as i said How hard could it be?
If that doesn't work i'll probably become a model, but that would involve me becoming anorexic and the only way to accomplish that easily is to start using drugs :D. Then i'll probably just die in the process .Sigh! I miss when my biggest problem was learning how to tie my own shoelaces, or trying not to spoil my uniform in school so i wont get spanked by my mum , or even getting the latest Euid Blyton story book.

Bleh!!!!!!!!! all this rantings wont get me anywhere, just needed where to pour my frustration, all i need is a month long vacation , Me, myself and I just breathing without a care in the world, but right now that's like asking for an angel to fall from the sky and hand me a star, oh well a girl can dream.

Have to hit the books just took a break for paper therapy, have to get back to my drab life.

Comments

Popular Posts