Adopted

Sometimes I feel like I was born backwards.
Sometimes I think the only reason I drink is because I love forgetting who I am. And I don’t take my anxiety pills because I love being a mess. I don’t care about sex because I don’t care about the person. I always go for dicks because I love being mistreated. I don’t believe in love because love’s never believed in me. I don’t trust anyone because they’re all liars. And I lie because I don’t know what the truth is anymore. I act like a bitch because I’m afraid to put on a smile. I put the blame on everyone else because I’ll never accept anything’s my fault. Sometimes I think I need help. Then I realize I need to stop being so dramatic, take some pills and get drunk already.












                                                                                            






                                                                         Check out riligoodrubbish.wordpress.com...

Comments

Popular Posts