Soundtrack to my heart

Ed sheeran, Ed sheeran, Ed sheeran, his voice is amazing, and his song "Give me love" has been the soundtrack to my heart for the past couple of days. First heard it on the Hit tv series *The Vampire diaries*. episode 14. the Epic Eleana , Damon and Stephan dance scene.  Am a huge Vampire diaries fan and a Music Junkie, guess am over obsessing bout his talent buh i just get hyped when i see songs i really like, or i guess it just speaks to me. ;). He's British *faints, But he isnt drop dead gorgeous Ron weasely* (Harry potter star) is his look alike.
He has other amazing songs like A-team, Lego house and Kiss me



Another song am obsessed with is The civil wars - Poison and wine, its a complete oxymoron and had to ponder for days before i eventually gathered what the song was about. It was also featured in the Vampire diaries series. Its very Metaphorical, and the lyrics have depth. Love it :)



Comments

Popular Posts