UNTITLED

Woke up with a heavy heart
After turning continuously on my bed,
Sleep wasn't my friend any more obviously
Life had made us enemies.
Problems had torn us apart
Wish i could change a lot of things
But when life happens, it happens
There is no turning back
I had a clue of what i wanted my future to be like
Who and what i wanted in it.
Now am back to a blank piece of paper
Not knowing what to expect or even what to want
I just pray it works out good whatever happens
So I've decided to live in the moment
Take it a day at a time
Live like tomorrow may not come
Cause all we are left with are uncertainties, hopes and dreams
My heavy heart still pounding heavily
I wish i didn't care this much, maybe it would have been easier
But the problem is i cant stop myself from caring.
I Still CARE!
Maybe a little too much....

Comments

Popular Posts