Random thoughts

Barely slept tonight i kept waking up approximately every two hours , my mind is blank and empty but it still feels heavy, the mood is indescribable so that's what makes it even more annoying, My room mates gone, in my room alone and i'm still conflicted. Just finished unpacking , had fun catching up with friends but in the midst of all the smiles and merriness i still cant feel anything am practically forcing myself to get along so i left. The so called* Love of my life is acting up i have no idea why, to be honest im not even in the mood to pursue that right now, there is something obviously bothering me , i cant talk to anyone about it because i don't even know what it is!!! My life is pretty Gray right now there is nothing much going on, just got invited to a friend's birthday party at a night club and i turned it down>>Sigh!! . I'm not in the mood to be in a club and drink away my sorrows or who I'm i kidding i don't take alcohol and i don't do night parties  (Am just a bore like that ) or probably my wild side hasn't been unleashed yet and its probably for my own good.  All my friends are saying i have added weight (Bleh) dont even want to concentrate on that now , but ill probably try to loose it  -____- . I'm just going to lay my bed all day and listen to music try to get over his phase.

Comments

Popular Posts