Phases!

You're in every Segment of my brain
The thoughts my mind brings, always battles with my head
I Crave your hands running through my untamed hair
Your soft lips kissing me like your life depended on it
Making a trail from my earlobes to my neck  to other places i cant even begin to describe
This is my only consolation
Ive tried the whole being in love thing
It didnt work, But this feels way better
The way my heart feels like its about to pop out when you kiss  me
Sigh* Am going crazy just thinking about it.
The Untamed Demons in us waiting anxiously to be unleashed
Me wanting to feel every bit of you on my body
Your breath against my skin
Whispering softly in a ear, of how badly you want me!
Just when i thought it couldnt get any better
You swoop me into your arms
i automatically enter another realm
At this point am down for whatever you want.
You are about to make all my wildest dreams come true
Making love to you is what i live for
Because at this moment im your captive
And there is no where else i'd rather be ........................

Comments

  1. wow, didnt know this. still wanna hear you say it tho :p. PS you dont knw how u drive me crazy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts